Sunday, May 9, 2010

Thank Heaven for 7-11

Having spent last weekend checking out Skokie and Morton Grove real estate in the form of open houses, I feel even more strongly that we have one of the best homes for sale in Skokie in our style and price range. Also, I promise that if you come for a showing, you will not have to pass by my family and interrupt their TV viewing in order to see the house. Just sayin'.

We are clean and organized, but still, we occasionally forget to restock the milk or have an urgent need for generic hot dogs buns (or maybe a candy bar), so it's great to have a 7-11 just a few blocks away. We can make a quick pick-up whenever we need to.

I wonder if the two gallons of milk for $5.00 "special" will be as crazy making for you as it is for me. Milk is normally about $4 for one gallon, so it's a much better deal to buy two, but if I'm running out between a full trip to the grocery store, I don't need two!

On balmy summer nights we'll take a walk to 7-11 after dinner for a sweet summer treat in the form of a Slurpee. We might connect with neighbors for the walk over or chances are that even if we don't plan it, we'll run into someone we know there.

Details about our updated 3 bed, 2 bath brick ranch here.

No comments:

Post a Comment